Apr 12, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Cozy Corner Crochets, the little shop with a big heart. My passion for crocheting and designing for crochet has led me to share with you my creations, from wearables to useables.

The focus right now is on mug cozies and yoga socks. My Mug Hugs are unique in that they have a coaster bottom. No more rings on your tables! Each Mug Hug is my own design, made of 100% cotton, and has mix-and-match buttons. Mug Hugs are now coming in sets---one for you and one for a friend. You can ID your mug from your friend's since the Mug Hugs have complementary buttons.

Love your Mug--give it a Hug ©

Also available in the shop are lightweight Yoga Socks. Many yoga socks are made with heavy, worsted weight yarn. My socks are designed by me with lightweight sock yarn that allows you to feel the mat while keeping your feet warm. This is especially essential in warmer weather. Sock yarn, in cotton or wool, generally has a bit of nylon in it for strength and long-lasting wear.

Visit me at http://www.etsy.com/shop/cozycornercrochets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!