Jun 1, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 1

http://www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com/p/blog-challenge-prompts.html
 
Day 1: Why am I doing this: It really has less to do with writing or writing everyday as it does with belonging. I've always been a joiner; I wanted to be part of something. I didn't always choose well, but that comes with the territory of maturing. But I do want to write daily or so just to get into the habit of it. And hopefully I'll make some new friends along the way. Having a topic ahead of time to write about takes some of the pressure off. Like when you plan your menus for the week or write out a grocery list. I look forward to completing this challenge and the word-a-day challenge I'm also working on. Shoot, my vocabulary may improve. If ever I feel the day's challenge can be incorporated into my crocheting blog, I will leave a link here to that post.


ETA: I was posting all my blog entries for the Summer Blog Challenge on one page, but it wasn't working out the way I had planned, so I'm redesigning them into separate posts. I'm sorry, but they will seem quite out of order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!