Jun 17, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge 15, 16, 17


Day 15, 16, and 17  Post a photo you took that you're proud of, Fitness guru or couch potato? Talk about your fitness habits, 3 things you are proud of about your personality.


No beating around the bush here, I am sadly behind on my challenge. So this will be short and sweet.

I enjoy taking nature photos, so I looked at three possibilities. I like this one for the colors. The other pictures were one of a Cooper's hawk taking off out of my yard with a pigeon or a male American Goldfinch in my sunflowers. This is a Tiger Swallowtail butterfly on the Valerian in my butterfly garden.


Couch potato...my fitness habits consist of getting out of bed in the morning. I blame my lack of fitness habits on my fibromyalgia, because I used to be fit. And before you start lecturing me on how much better I would feel if I just exercise, let me ask you this. When you had that flu last year and all you wanted to do was lay around with a pillow over your head, did you want to exercise? Well that's how I feel every day, some worse than others. Day in. Day out. 365.

Personality-wise, I'm compassionate, forgiving, and nurturing. Sadly, I sometimes think my good aspects are outweighed by the negative ones, like procrastination, or being over-reactive, impulsive, undisciplined, and so forth. It's hard being me, and it's even harder living with me.

But I'm very proud of my strong points. You don't find too many forgiving people around these days. Everyone is honking at each other and shaking their fists as they drive. People push you out of the way to get the best seat. I had that happen to me even when I was walking with a walker. I say, slow down, and live and let live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!