Jun 10, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 10


Day 10 What famous piece of artwork would I like to own

It has been a long time since I considered any really famous artwork. I've been to some museums to look at art, but not with the eye of owning any. I did buy a little print of an O'Keefe work a year or so ago.




I don't think I'm a Rembrandt kind of gal. Besides, have you seen how enormous some of his paintings are. If I'm going with enormous, I'll take The Thinker by Rodin. Wouldn't he look nice on my porch.



Now, I'm not saying I would turn down a Monet or Pollock, if it were given to me.


I wouldn't mind a van Gogh on my wall either. Maybe there was a time in my life when I thought about these things, but I can't remember. Just give me the money instead so I can buy a horse.



ETA: this post was updated on 6/30 to include photos slurped from the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!