Sep 22, 2012

My Guest Post and Recent Listings

Your very own Cozy Corner Crochets was invited to be a guest blogger on a popular British crochet blog. You can find my post here. Please take a moment to go by and read it. While you're there it would be nice if you left a comment.

Also, if you are looking for patterns, Susan has quite a few published on Ravelry. She has a Ravelry button on her blog, so it's easy to get to the pattern page.

In case you haven't been over to my Etsy shop, let me share with you a few things I've been making. I've got this craft show coming up in 2 weeks, so I've been a creating fool.

Cotton Spa collection with towel, washcloth and four scrubbies
Kitchen dishcloth
Kitchen dishcloth
Hot air balloon stitch markers
Turquoise heart stitch markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!